3.01.2006

Random Acts and 5-Finger Discounts

So I'm sitting at Krispy Kreme waiting to order 2 original glazed doughnuts (like a moth to a flame i'm drawn to the hotlight - lol). And I see someone loading a truck or something in the back. Needless to say a black guy walks over and motions for me to roll down my window. I do (i know, it was pretty risky) and he essentially asks what I'm ordering and offers to get me 2 dozen for $5 - a percentage of what they would normally cost. Of course I decline, becuase what the hell would I do with 2 dozen doughnuts but eat them and be sick, but I pulled up the speaker thingie (and subsequent window) smiling. He didnt have to offer to get the doughtnuts for me on sale. Or to go in back and get my 2 doughnuts for free. Idunno what made him come to my car...but I appreciated the offer even if I am totally able to buy my own doughnuts.

Like Jamie said: You still got it girl...

No comments: