2.01.2009

1 down, 13 to go

{I don't remember Brew taking this photo.
Yup, were that couple that likes to kiss in public
...like were the only ones there}

OMG, I cant believe I almost forgot to address this. Its the first!

February has a special place in my heart because its the home of my favorite (non-birth related) holiday: Valentines Day*! I love Valentines Day because everything has hearts on it. EVERYTHING! And we all know how I love hearts unreasonably. I love Valentines Day despite all the meanies walking around hating on my holiday. Okay, so you dont have a Valentine. So what. You have friends dont you? You have a mom dont you? You still have you dont you? No excuses. Nope...not trying to hear any of them.

So, today marks the first day of my official countdown to Valentines Day. If you arent interested in counting down, you can just ignore these posts or check back with me in a couple. I don't have any special plans with the PHI, but Valentines Day is always a good day for me. So I'll continue to look forward to it. And scope out my 2009 heart-adorned acquisitions.

Last year I got dishtowels and a new doormat...
(toldya, everything has hearts on it)



*Its at this point that I always feel compelled to explain that I do not love Valentines Day because of something Hallmark (or the media) has implanted in me. Like Jill said: "Hate on me haters." Whatev.

No comments: