11.18.2005

A few thoughts to report

Sometimes I wish I was able to meet people on the facebook before I met them in person. Prime example, a heiffa that me and some of my friends dont especially care for has a really nice facebook page. A little on the braggy side, but even still, she has diverse interests, were about the same age, and just overall, its a pretty nice page. She seems like a nice girl. Seems. Unfortunate for me (and my growing liking of her facebook page), I have already met her. And I dont really care for her. Which leaves me with a mild dissonace residue. Only a little bit though because I have met her already, which kinda cancels out me thinking her page is really nice.

Oh well.

Additionally, I have fallen in love with Star Wars. I am not sure why I had never gotten into it. Maybe because in my book it was more like Star Trek than Harry Potter (even with that whole thing with the force being innate). Anyway, I saw the third one with William, and then I rented the first one - well, first episode. And then ChrisB let me borrow the second one, and I am officially hooked. Although I need to see them all again becuase I know there is some stuff I missed. Very excited to see how the saga ends :)

I'm leaving now because its time to depart. Me, Officemate, and Whit are driving down to Jacksonville for SSSP. Steve and Keen, Lenny, ChrisB and his Laura, are all going down too. I think were going out tonight. Should be fun. Be back late tomorrow.

xoxox

No comments: