9.26.2008

Real Quick

Okay, so this is completely off any topic I am ever on, but I went to Publix after the gym, and purchased some of that sushi they sell in the store. I was bracing myself for anything really: it could be bad...like spend the afternoon on the toilet bad, it could be fine, but taste bad, it could be good, or it could just be mediocre.

It wasnt that expensive, so I decided to risk it, and let me tell you: I was pleasantly surprised. I got the Crunchy Shrimp Roll, and used some of my own less sodium soy sauce, and after 12 pieces (yes, 12 pieces for $7!), I am both full and satisfied.

Take home message? Try at your own risk, but you may just like it.

Oh, in Nuptual News (hey, I should name my emails to the bridal party that - lol), the PHI and I are going to look at tuxedos tomorrow. I'll explain later...its a bit of a long story. Adi!

No comments: