8.24.2005

I am supposed to be in the shower

I am supposed to be starting my day.

And I was en route to the shower when I got sideswiped by a friend of mine that told he he was going to stop drinking. Now, if you knew him, this is just miraculous in itself. A former bartender, he is the one who told me what I know about the finer alchols in life. Although he lost some points with me when he started spouting off the finer qualities of box wine, he was still THE drinker to me. And now hes quitting. And I told him, (because when he drinks, he drinks too much) that I can only see positives from that. And then I asked him why. Do you know what he said? God. He is doing it because he is ridding himself of the things that God frowns upon. Sex is next on the list.

I cant get mad at that.

I CAN be surprised as hell.

And although I dont know exactly what Im surprised about, I'll get back to you on that one. It will come to me once Ive had some time to process that.

On to the other thing that is keeping me out of the shower today:

So, I have another friend (I use the term loosely here- maybe aquaintence is better) that is essentially accustomed to getting what woman he wants. And for the last week, I was the target. I blame a little number I wore to the GAPS welcome back party that had by boobs out for the drama, and a little alcohol, because that night he was like "waht u doin" and at this point it was like 2 or 3 in the morning. I was surprised, but I answered the text. He wanted to come by and I was trying to sleep. He was trying to eat me out and I was uninterested. So, that night I told William about it. And all of the other times that this "friend" wasnt taking no for an answer. He even came over one night and tried to put the moves on me, and I sent him away- well, I moved to the loveseat leaving him on the couch with a visibly hard penis. Not my problem. I hadnt changed my story. Sometimes I would ask some questions just to see where his head is, but I generally hadnt changed my story.

To make a long story short, William took matters into his own hands yesterday during my meeting montage, basically giving him a piece of his mind.

I was surprised at that too.

I kept thinking that maybe because it was out of character, or Idunno. I came up with the fact that I was kinda happy he stepped in. I dont forsee having this kind of problem with the "friend anymore" but Idunno. He is persistent.

I mostly felt relieved. William said he was annoyed.

I love him.

Okay, so now Im going to shower. The day has started and we have errands to run. Hope all is well with you.

xoxox

No comments: