6.24.2005

The Love is like Whoa

Good morning.

I cant believe that I am up and functioning...wait. No. I am UNABLE TO SLEEP! What the hell is that about? Lets all guess who is not going to be a happy camper tomorrow (or rather, later on today).

Part of the problem of having house guests is that they generally interrupt your schedule, and I believe I was generally prepared for that. As a caveat, I have stopped having weeknight sleep-overs if I can help it. I seem to turn into a super bitch when I am either sleep deprived or sleepy. And super bitch is really anoying. Anyway, what I wasnt prepared for the "10 mins" that was asked of me, leaving me un-orgasmed and basically wide awake. Not only was I concerned about the emotional implications (so I turned them off, which fail-safed into the attitude), I was worried about being heard. Yes, I have 3 progressive black men in my house right now. Three I love quite dearly. However, part of living by yourself is to not have to worry about that kind of stuff...Hmph!

Moreso, I was concerned that he believed that he still "had it like that." Where did our signals get crossed. True enough, I didnt mind at all, but where in this proof was it a given? Yes, maybe 3 years ago...but maybe not. I really dont know and that isnt the point right now. All I know is that I am left saying "Whoa."

Now, Mya said the love was like "Wo" which I assumed was a positive. I wont knock it being positive tonight (no WEB, but you make do...) and it definitely wasnt a Tampa moment either. It was like like "Whoa." Probably more like "Whoa, is this what it would be like to do you regularly?" or "Whoa, I dont remember it being like this" or even better (lol) "Whoa, I see why we stopped doing this" and "Whoa, I have gotten so much better since the last time..now I know how these things are supposed to go."

Hehehe.

Now, if only I could manage to get back to sleep. Im going to read Quant in the meantime.

xoxox

No comments: