6.18.2005

The requisite "Hi" entry...

So hello there.

New blog, newish blogging attitude. I cant say that one particualar situation motived me to get back in the saddle, but here I am. My Olu has a wonderful blog, and so does my Krissi for bridesmaid updates general wedding items, and so now I have one for my random rants. Because we ALL know how much we missed my random rants. LOL.

And since I decided I wasnt leaving my lovely apartment today, for lack of something else to do right now, I decided to blog.

When I was coming up with the junk to say about me, I initally decided to do quotes from others. But when I posted it, it was waaaay too long, and in one huge paragraph formed blob, so here it is for your pleasure:

A few quotes from those who know me best!

From my favorite bride Krissi:

"Idunno -- there are so many positives about you. Definitely wise beyond your years but at heart many years immature. Definitely a cheerleader of a friend. You have a heart as big as your smile."

From the love of my life William:

"Nobody loves her crazy ass like I do."

And from my mommy:

"Youre just so spoiled"

And I would counter that with not spoiled, just loved. LOL.

So yeah, that was it really. Just wanted to say hi, and all that good stuff. Im going to go for now. Windows keeps harassing me about restarting to the updates I just installed can take place (or some crap like that) and if that little box pops up one more time....

Coming soon:

"How to manage wedding proposals"
and
"We are all full of shit"

(in no particular order)

xoxox

No comments: