5.15.2008

A few random thoughts

Greetings from 438!

Allegedly I'm supposed to be working...on something. Actually, in a perfect world I'd already be in Florida...but alas, I'm not. Anyway, I just wanted to deposit a few random thoughts.

First, I try to cover my ass when it comes to personal appearance and upkeep. Hence me having 3 hairdressers: one in Athens, one in Atlanta, and one at Home. If I need to get my hair done, I should be able to manage with at least one of the three. I feel the same way about my nails and my brows. Nails I have on lock, if the need arises, I can go somewhere and get them done. Even if its not up to my standards - a proficient pedicure is better than no pedicure. Brows on the other hand are a little more testy. I will not just go anywhere. I had one lady, but she stopped working at the shop, then I my nail-lady also doubles as my brow lady, but she's still on maternity leave (joyous bummer), which leaves me with what I'd consider to be my emergency nail/brow lady. Because I dont go there enough, I dont know if shes a sometimes hitter, or if she really is talented. Until I make that designation, she is a gamble. Which sucks.

Second, I'm on tap to make cupcakes for Jase to take to work. Idunno why, but I got recruited, and he told me he'd buy the ingredients. I've already made a bunch this week, Lemon with a Lemon buttercream, but the second bunch is Oreo or Cookies in Cream as they are properly named. I'm kinda excited. I have to remember to print that out while I'm here.

Third, I had something in mind to wear to my birthday party...my penny dress (yes, I literally paid 1 cent for it - I have the receipt to prove it!), but I dont wanna wear it anymore. And I have a gazillion cute summer sandals, so I'm going to start brainstorming cute birthday outfits. Almost all suggestions are welcome. Yes, almost.

Okay, thats all I got for now. Oooh, and D, if you're reading...welcome. And since I know you wont be able to resist visiting today: Happy Birthday :)

Toodles!
xoxox

No comments: