5.14.2008

Look at the time

I'm laid up here with Jase (he's watching TV...thankfully he got his morning dose of ESPN out of his system before I got up). But thats not why I'm here. I want to get my nails done before I skip town. And I like to call the nail salon before I ride over to the eastside. Well, I've been calling and calling. I've logged like 3 calls. If I remember correctly, the salon opens at 10, benefit of doubt: 10:30. No pick up yet. It's bad enough my nail lady went on maternity leave and I had to take a huge gamble with some other nail lady on my eyebrows. I really want her to be in the shop so I can get properly hooked up!

Okay. Wait. Calm down.

This is not a new problem. Hence me getting disenchanted with the shop since I cant predict when I can get my nails done. I need to calm down, call back, and hope for the best.

But before I go, look at the time! They'd make so much more money if they opened on time...

xoxox

No comments: