10.07.2005

Oozing Enjoyable-ness

I am really starting to enjoy my Friday evenings. When I am in town, I am usually spending them with some combination of my Officemate, Larse, Kristin, and/or my favorite neighbor Sarah. People always say that they met some of their best friends in undergrad, and although that is true for me (ie: Lethe, Rise) I will have to add my gradschool friends to the list. Those are my girls, and its amazing to me the bond that we have established in the last year and some change. They're my support system, some of the first to hear my news both good and bad, and the ones that put up with my randomness and madness on a day to day basis.

So, tonight Officemate called a little after 6 just wanting to unwind and hang for a bit. So we sat in my livingroom and ran down the events of the day and opened a bottle of wine. I had planned to go to Sarah's for chilli, so of course officemate came too. I decided to cook a few place and bake chocolate chip cookies to bring for dessert. We ended up watching some of that 70s show (which I was totally lost with since I dont watch it) and then somehow started talking about Love Actually (one of our favorites) and decided to pop it in. So we continued to eat and laugh and almost cry, and just enjoy the movie. Afterwards, it was time to go home, but here I am blogging.

Believe it or not I even skimmed an article! I know right! Pathetic. I should be enjoying the evening, school free, but I am sitting here thinking about self-enhancement, breakups, and blogging. Im going to do better tomorrow. Its all cleaning and reading because I'm going to Atlanta tomorrow after Larse's game day party.

Overall, (as Officemate would say) a very enjoyable evening :)

xoxox

No comments: