10.01.2005

Sex, Lies, and Other Randomness

Greetings from Alabama everyone...

So I'm sitting here (after checking both email accounts and joining yet ANOTHER yahoo webgroup) about nothing really. I thought that since I was still sprawled across the bed- quite decently attired mind you, that I could start streatching my favorite and at the present time, only used muscule...the one under my hair.

Speaking of hair, its quite strange how people react to you when you change your hair. I have alot of experience with this lately because I have been a virtual hair chameleon...one week curly, the next bone straight, and then when its extra foggy or straight up raining, the short spunky pixie cut (a la the wig). I was acustomed to everyone at school being familiar with my hair changes, but I forgot we got a whole new crop of people in this year who I proceeded to shock the shit out of on multiple occasions. Its great. Totally makes me giggle. Sharon suggested that I cut it permenantly, but I dont forsee doing that anytime soon. I have worked so hard to get it back (well, not really, but you know).

Um, lets see. Last week I went on a random telephone crusade to make sure that I still had all my booty calls lined up. No, Im not planning to take them up on the offer, but its something about having the option. Maybe some sort of ego booster. But not only did the guys (its only 3, and none of them are geographically desirable, nor are they William- end of story) say that was still an option, I believe they all said they would be stupid not to if the opportunity presented itself. LOL.

Im looking back up at the title, and I realize no lies...I hadnt planned to ramble about lies. I must have thought that was cute...

And in my final thought for now, I think I want to be a lifecoach. Or something along that lines. Is it wrong to not desire to make huge stacks of money in place of leading a truly rewarding life? Who wouldnt want to help change the world one person at a time? Right? Thats what I'll keep telling myself. I really believe I would be good at that. Either that or TV show :)

xoxox

No comments: